So what happened this week? #6
And it’s week recap time again!
Hope you all enjoy the articles we found for you guys this week.
Don’t forget that we are looking for a new staff member to work at our cafe so, if you know anyone, please share this information.
– So what happened last week? #5
– High Flyers Recriational Christmas Competition
– What are the benefits of gymnastics for children with Disability? by Gymnastics Victoria
– Greg Roe featuring Damien Walters and Greg Townley by Greg Roe
– From Clinic To Practice #4: Gymnast With Chronic Hamstring Injury and “Tightness” Due To Core Control Issues by The Hybrid Prespective
Back to main list