Operational Duty Officer *NEEDED*
We are currently seeking an Operational Duty Officer to be the face and heart of our organisation.
High Flyers are a family owned and operated trampoline and gymnastic club, located in Wangara, Western Australia. Our mission is to offer all gymnasts, regardless of age or ability, the opportunity to experience the diverse benefits of both trampoline and gymnastics. We are a large private club of over 1000 members per week, and ages from under one year to adults, ranging from beginners to international level athletes. We’re looking for a operational officer that has energy and drive to bring out the best in the people under their leadership and who have a passion for delighting customers. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the gymnasium. Including looking after all staff with their HR needs (professional assistance via an external party) and requirements both internal and external for a staff of 50 which includes coaches, receptionists, and café staff.
- Liaising with the owners over operational matters, on a regular basis via scheduled meetings. (Setting meeting agendas, taking minutes and distributing).
- Holding yourself and others accountable to tasks and time frames.
- Delivering a personalised customer experience assisting the receptionists and coaches at rush hours (in person, phone or via email).
- Meeting with stakeholders and finding solutions to any problems that may arise. Suggesting new solutions and practices.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, whilst also championing, developing and growing them.
Wholeheartedly embracing and promoting High Flyers.
- A people’s person, able to relate to different ages and abilities, over a large range of issues
Professional leadership, either in a team situation or as team leader.
- Communication with staff and students, using all our system programs and in person.
- Problem solving and being adaptable to issues arising, being able to think quickly.
- Be flexible in your week, whilst maintaining operational duties and administration duties.
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a group.
- Excellent time management, required in different areas, no two days are the same, are you ready?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent proven experience as an Operational/Operations Duty Officer.
- Ability to provide a Police Clearance if requested.
- Available to work a variety of shifts that may include weekends or evenings; be able to cover shifts if required.
THE NITTY GRITTY.
You will be required to work between 30 – 38 hours per week. Core hours 2-7pm weekdays and Saturday mornings.
Pay and conditions are as per the Fitness Industry Award 2020 and based on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your CV with a short introduction letter to: email@example.com or contact us for further details. To start immediately.
Back to main list