Advance Level (WAG) Gymnastics Coach *NEEDED*
Are you a former gymnast or advance level coach?
Would you like to work in a fun and unique industry (basically a giant playground) whilst travelling your country at the same time?
High Flyers Trampoline and Gymnastics Academy is looking for expressions of interest for an Advance level (WAG) Gymnastics Coach to cover a 6 to 12-month maternity leave cover role offering up to 27.5Hrs per week, with the possibility for further work for the right candidate.
Visa holders will be accepted (subject to border restrictions) and we will require you to be conversant in English.
WHO ARE HIGHFLYERS?
High Flyers is a family-run private business in the northern suburb of Wangara in Perth, Western Australia. We employ around 40 full time, part-time and casual staff and are one of the largest gyms in WA nestled in a two-year-old purpose-built gym.
We run both Recreational & Competitive programs across all our disciplines and are constantly looking for ways to further grow and develop new and existing programs.
Applicants must have the following to be considered for the position:
– A Fun and energetic attitude
– Current GWA Registration or international equivalent
– Experience working with children from 5 upwards
– Previous experience as a coach or gymnast
– Current Advance level accreditation or international equivalent
– A team player attitude, we are one club moving to the same goal
– Experience running and programming classes for different age and skill groups
– Current working with children check
If this sounds like the position for you we would love to welcome you into the Highflyers Family!
Salary will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications, skills, availability and experience. Pay and conditions are as per the Fitness Industry Award 2021.
Please forward your CV, with a short introduction letter to: Matthew.Dullaghan@highflyerswa.com or contact our reception team (08) 9309 3500 for further details.
Back to main list