Casual Receptionist – Job share role
High Flyers Trampoline & Gymnastics Academy is a family owned club situated in Wangara. Due to expansion, we have an opportunity for a mature, experienced, reliable and hardworking person to join our friendly team in a job share role.
The hours may vary but will be close to the following during term times: Wed 9am-12 then 3.30-7pm and Fri 9-1pm then 3.30-7pm and every second Saturday from 9.00-3.00pm. Flexibility to cover holiday and sick leave would be highly regarded.
The pay and conditions relevant to this position are covered by the Fitness Industry Award (2010).
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Multifaceted Reception duties;
- Answer and direct telephone calls in a polite and professional manner;
- Greeting all clients and visitors with a helpful and happy manner;
- Taking payments for classes (incl credit card & cash reconciliations);
- General administration – filing, bookings;
- Ensuring general cleanliness of staff room, reception and noticeboards.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Ability to remain focused during peak periods;
- Professional presentation with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to relate to people of all ages;
- Great work ethics;
- Organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, database.
To be eligible for this position, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident. No Agencies.
If you or anybody you know would be interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and a short letter outlining your experience to Lynn.Manning@highflyerswa.com
Applications accepted until 15 October 2017.
Back to main list